Sunday, April 15, 2012

Fantabulous Cricut Challenge

Hello Card Lovers,

           I am entering this card into the Fantabulous Cricut blog challenge. The challenge was to use buttons & bows. My card base measures at 5 1/2 by 4.




 Materials Used
Simply Charmed Cricut cartridge
Pink ribbon
Tan kraft card stock (base of card)
Pink card stock
DCWV Nursey rhyme baby boy card stack
DCWV Sweet treats card stack
Buttons
Corner punch
Friskars Boarder Punch
Acrylic Stamps (Thanks Sweetie)
Whit Gell Pen

         I was excited when I found out this challenge had buttons involved in it . I have had a huge obsession with buttons lately I just cannot get enough of them. Also Ribbon, who doesn't love ribbon I catch myself in the store all the time putting it in my shopping cart. I usually never have in mind what I am going to use it for I just love all the colors and I know that down the line I will use it .
I hope you all enjoy and Happy Scrappin!!!
Brianna


1 comment:

  1. How adorable! I love the smiley face on the your cupcake. Thanks for joining us at FCCB!
    Judy

    ReplyDelete