Sunday, July 1, 2012

Fantabulous Cricut Challenge (BBQ Time)


Hello Card Lovers,

I think this might have to be one of my favorite cards I have made!!! As you all know Simply Charmed has to be one of my all-time favorites. I just love how all the images on this cartridge go perfectly with Peachy Keen face stamps. Well enough with the suspense, here it is...


Materials Used
Simply Charmed Cricut Cartridge
Peachy Keen Everyday Face Stamps
Stampin Up Digital Stamp (King of the Grill)
DCWV Card Stock
White Paint Marker
ATG Adhesive
3D Foam Squares
Pebbles Chalk (for cheeks)
Bakers Twine
Red Rhinestones
Tim Holtz (tea dye ink)

I made this card using my Gypsy, the card measures at 4.5x4.5. I welding two of the hamburgers together for the base of the card, then I went ahead and cut out all of the layers. I used layers 1, 2, 3 & 4. If you have any further inquires on how I made this card, feel free to ask questions.

Thanks and Happy Scrappin'
Brianna




2 comments:

  1. I love the little white stitching that you did. This looks so cute next to the mustard. You can make great bbq decorations with the Cricut. I hope you stop by the challenge at www.cricutchirp.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so fun! The sweet little face is an adorable touch - and I love the pen work you've done on your burger card too!

    Thanks so much for playing along with us at Fantabulous Cricut!

    Kate
    Small Bits of Paper

    ReplyDelete