Sunday, July 1, 2012

My CraftSpot Challenge (Fun Summer Colors)


Hello Card Lovers,

Well it's time to enter another challenge. This Card I made for the MyCraftSpot Challenge "use summer colors". This card definitely screams summer and I think the sentiment fits perfectly; it truly does make me smile when I see it. Well here it is....


Materials Used
"Best Friends" Cricut Imagine Cartridge (Kite Paper)
Create A Critter Cricut Cartridge (Kites)
Hero Arts Acrylic Stamps (Sending Smiles)
Peachy Keen Funshine Face Parts
DCWV Card Stock
White Paint Marker
Blue Bakers Twine (Doodlebug Designs)
White Button from my Stash
K&Comapany, Yellow Gems
Cloud9Design, Blue Gems
Fiskars Scallop Boarder Punch
Black Ink
ATG Adhesive
3D Foam Squares

My card base measures at 4.5X4.5. I printed and cut the kite paper using one of the squares that come pre-loaded on imagine and just filled it with the kite pattern using my "Best Friends" Imagine cartridge. The kites I cute from the "Create A Critter Cartridge", it's the accessory that comes with the giraffe on page 48. I cut the yellow kite at 4.5 and the green kite at 3, I used my gypsy when cutting these, so on the green kite I used the reverse option so the kite would face the opposite way. If anyone has further question on how I made this card, feel free to ask.

Thanks and Happy Scrappin'
Brianna






1 comment:

  1. This is so cheerful and fun! The gemstones on the kites' tails are such a wonderful touch! And those faces are just too cute!

    Thanks so much for playing along with us at My Craft Spot!

    Kate
    Small Bits of Paper

    ReplyDelete