Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Peachy Keen Sketch Challenge

Hello Card Lovers,

        For this challenge, I decided to make a card for my favorite holiday using the sketch provided. This holiday takes place in the month of October, can you guess what it is......that's right Halloween!!! I am so excited because my son will be 16 months this October and I can take him Trick or Treating. I will be turning 25 on this Sunday and I still dress up in costumes on Halloween,but now I have an excuse!! Well everyone here is what I came up with....
Materials Used
Peachy Keen (Make A Monster Face Assortment) Stamps
My Pink Stamper Stamps (Spook-alicious)
Cricut Cartridge Paper Doll Dress Up
Echo Park Paper Co. (Pattern Paper) Happy Halloween
DCWV Solid Card Stock
Queen & Co. Gems
White Paint Pen
3D Foam Squares
ATG Adhesive

I Just loved working with this sketch, it makes you think outside the box on designing a new card. My card base measures at 5x4.75 as well as my purple background paper. I decided to stamp my orange background paper, with all different sizes of my Peachy Keen (monster faces assortment stamps) as well as my cute little purple spiders face. I hope you all enjoy and get inspired to start working on your Holiday cards, whatever holiday that may be.
Thanks & Happy Scrappin"
Brianna

3 comments:

  1. very cute !!! love how you created your own background paper with the face stamps !! very clever! Thanks so much for linking up in the challenge at Peachy Keen this week !!!

    Michelle- DT
    www.scrappinwithmybug.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Creepy Crawlies give me the willies...lol..but your card is super cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Darling card! I bet your little one will enjoy trick-or-treat this year :)

    ReplyDelete