Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Koala, Thanks to All !!!

Hello Card Lovers,
     I am here with a card for Peachy Keen Color Inspiration PKC-34. I just got the new Create a Critter 2, cricut cartridge so I decided to use that for today's card. Here was the color Inspiration we had to use as inspiration.

Here is what I came up with based on the Color Pallet
 
Front
Inside

Materials Used
Create A Critter 2
Peachy Keen (PK-754 Critter Faces Medium)
DVWV Paper
My Craft Spot (Thank You Stamp Set)
Buttons From Stash
Rhinestones From Stash
Cuttlebug Embossing Folder
Emery Board
Purple, Grey, Pink Bakers Twine
3D Foam Squares
Black, Pink & White Gel Pens
Pebbles Chalk
ATG Adhesive
Scotch Quick Dry

     I Just love how this card turned out, I just loved this color pallet. I tried to incorporate all the colors, I actually think I did to. My Finish card measures 5.25 x 4.25. My Pretty little Koala was cut at 3.5 inches along with her accessories. If you would like measurements for mats and layers please contact me and I will let you know all the details.
     By the way I am in the process of opening up my Etsy shop. I will be listed as HappyScrapper25. I will do a post when it's open, you can purchase my cards, along with some other homemade embellishments I have in the works :)
    Thank you all for stopping by it is much appreciated !!!
 
 Happy Scrappin"
Brianna

No comments:

Post a Comment