Monday, January 21, 2013

FCCB DT Post- Challenge #145 Sound of Music

Hello Bloggy Friends,
         Wow, I feel like I didn't even have a day off this weekend, I cannot believe that Monday is already upon us. Well with that being said you know what that means, it's time for another fantastic challenge over at Fantabulous Cricut Challenge Blog. This weeks challenge is to incorporate either music notes and or an instrument. I used decided to go ahead and use my "Birthday Bash" cricut cartridge. Here is my card....
     This cute little musical fox was cut at 3.5" and is on a standard A2 size card. I stamped my foxes face using my, Peachy Keen " Critter Faces" stamp set.
The sentiment is from Scrappy Mom's Stamps. The paper brads and everything else is from my stash, I buy mostly all my stuff from my local Scrapbooking store, "Memories For The Making". I hope you all enjoy my fun little card and hope that you will all join in on this weeks challenge. Can't wait to see what you all create!!
Thanks for stopping by!!
Brianna

3 comments:

  1. So cute Brianna, what a great color combo!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So stinkin' cute! I love the PKS stamp on the fox - adorable! :D

    - Mel

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brianna, this is SO cute! The background paper is so fun and your fox is ADORABLE! Great job on your design!
    I am in Brainerd and the Little Falls area usually every other month. We should catch up sometime.....Christmas Point? One of my favorite places to go! Maybe this spring when weather is warmer...

    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete