Monday, January 28, 2013

My Valentine!

Hello Bloggy Friends,
               I am here with a candy box to show you that I made for the current challenge going on over at, The Scrappy Mom Stamps Blog. The challenge was to make a box of any type, here is my project....


   Box Recipe:
Box from Silhouette Store
Patterned Paper: Fourteen Valentine (Cratepaper)
Cricut Imagine Cartridge: Good Old Days
Cricut Cartridge: Flower Shoppe
Timeless Twine: Bubble Gum Pink
Ribbon: From Stash
Rhinestones: From Stash
Tim Holtz: Worn Lipstick Distress Ink

    I hope you all enjoyed this sweet little candy dispenser. I am going to bring this to work and set in on the counter for my customers, I love all of them, so I decided I am going to treat them to some sweets.
Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful night!!
Brianna



6 comments:

  1. What a cool candy box! The colors are wonderful and I love the fancy bling! Thanks for playing at My Craft Spot!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow this is so awesome.. what a fun idea and so SWEET.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So you're into tempting your co-workers too! That a great little display package for those chocolately delish kisses!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my...this is beautiful! I love the pretty papers, flowers and bling. Not only is it gorgeous, but it's filled with such yumminess!
    beauty + chocolate = perfection!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE this cute candy dispenser! This would be so cute to set on my desk...may have to scrap lift this,lol!
    Thanks for sharing Brianna...you've been busy with creating fabulous projects!
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete