Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Peachy Keen Challenge 13-4 :: Just Cards :: Heart Of Hearts

Hello Everyone, this post I am going to try and keep short and sweet. We have been having some nasty freezing rain/snow here is Northern MN and I fell tonight and messed up my arm and neck :( have to go to chiropractor possibly maybe doctor, anyways on with my post. This card I made for the current challenge going on over at Peachy Keen Stamps.
I used some scrap paper that I had from a couple other projects I have been working on. My cute little mouse is from Svgcuttingfiles.com , file name Pip-Squeaks Hearts. I used two different sets of Peachy Keen Stamps.. PK-754 Critter Faces Medium & PKSC-13 January 2013 (Sentiment).
I added some ribbon, inked around the edges of hearts and ears on mouse and also added so faux stitching to my mouse's ear. I told you I would keep it short and sweet. Now to go and get the heat pad!! Thanks for stopping by and have a terrific evening.
Brianna

8 comments:

  1. how totally adorable..such a great Valentines card..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute...thanks for joining 3 Girl JAM!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a little cutie! Love Love Love that ribbon!!! Thanks for joining us in this week's Peachy Keen Stamps Challenge. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is super adorable!!!
    Thanks for sharing and playing along with us over at the 3GJ Challenge Blog! Good luck in the drawing and hope you will join us for a brand new challenge beginning tomorrow :)
    Jessica
    3GJ~DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG your card is SUPER CUTE!I LOVE your sweet little mouse and great papers,Thanks for joining us in this week's Challenge at Peachy Keen Stamps!!!:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. such a sweet little card, you did a wonderful job on it!! Thanks for joining our first ever challenge at SVG Cutting files!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. this is tooo cute !! love all the elements you put on the card~ thanks so much for joining us int he SVG Cutting Files challenge ~~~

    michelle - DT
    www.scrappinwithmybug.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aaaaw, this is super cute!! I love the fun papers and that little cutie! The face is adorable:)
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete