Tuesday, February 19, 2013

The Cuttlebug Spot: It's all about Buttons

Happy Tuesday Everyone!! I was able to drag my body into the craft room and get a quick card made for this weeks challenge that we are having over at The Cuttlebug Spot . This weeks challenge is all about buttons, this should be an easy challenge for anyone and everyone. Who doesn't love buttons!? I actually seem to hoard them, I just love all colors and types of this little goodies. Here is the card I made...
 I stumbled across this awesome blog that gives away FREE digital stamps. She hand draws them all and them puts them on her blog for download. I downloaded tons of them, here is the blog address in case you would like to take a peak http://sliekje.blogspot.com/. I just wanted to give credit where credit is due !! I colored this sweet little boy using my Spectrum Noirs. Other material used include: Tuxedo Black ,Timeless Twine
Buttons from Stash
Blue & Clear Rhinestones
Darice Cloud Embossing Folder
Colored paper (from scrap bin)
     I hope you will all be able to join in with us in this weeks challenge. Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!!!

3 comments:

  1. Adorable card!Sweet Image and LOVE the cloud embossed background!Great Job!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely card!! Love the sweet image you used!
    Have a great day.
    Gerda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such sweetness! What a lovely image and you colored all those tiny little details just beautifully! The embossed clouds are really a fun accent as are all the beautiful layers!

    ReplyDelete