Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Happy Spring!

I am so excited, this will be my first official post as a PPPR design team member !! I used the new file that Lisa released last week called the "Rainy Day Critters", I just love this set. I made two cards using this set so far. You will have to head back to blog later to see my second card that I made for my TTDT post. Here is my first card to share with you...
Isn't this little froggy just to cute for words!? I decided to hide his face so I could use a Peachy Keen stamp. The papers I used are from American Crafts an DCWV. My sentiment stamp came from a misc. clear stamp set that I have. I added a button with some delicious Pumpkin Orange , Timeless Twine.
Other items used are:
 Black & White Gel Pen
Rhinestones
American Crafts Teal Ribbon
Spellbinders Dies
Pebbles Chalk
Make sure to stop by the PPPR blog to see all the other fantastic projects from my DT sisters. 
I hope you all like my 1st card using Lisa's adorable files. I can't wait to show you more projects!! I am having so much fun with all these adorable cutting files. Thanks for stopping by and sharing in my excitement with me . Have a Fantastic day & don't forget to stop by later to see my 2nd card I made using these cute critters.

http://www.prettypapergraphics.com/item_252/Rainy-Day-Critters-Cutting-Files.htm

2 comments:

  1. hehe how totally adorable... great card..love that image..

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute Brianna! Great cuts and awesome paper choice!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete