Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Peachy Keen Challenge 13-16: Anything Goes

Well hello again, this is my 3rd post of the day, no my blog did not get hijacked, I just have been busy crafting!! I am here to show you my card for the anything goes challenge over at Peachy Keen Stamps challenge blog. Here is my card......

I used my PKSC-16 April 2013 kit, to make this card. I also used the svg file that goes along with it to cut out my jar. I decided to wanted to mimic the on jar on the top left, so that's what I did. I used a little heart punch that I got along time ago in the dollar bin at Walmart. I added some Natural bakers twine by Timeless twine, around the rim of my jar and just tied a simple bow. This card was super easy to make and I just love how it turned out. Thanks for stopping by make sure to check out my other two creations from earlier, they are 3D creations ;) I am not going to be saying goodbye for long I have a feeling, hehe!!

4 comments:

  1. I love this Brianna. Thanks for posting your card at Peachy Keen's Challenge this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card Brianna!Thank you for sharing!
    Have a wonderful day!
    Liz

    ReplyDelete
  3. AWESOME looking card!!!Thanks for joining us in this week's Challenge at Peachy Keen Stamps!!!:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a F*U*N card! The mason jars are so awesome and love the sparkly banners:)
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete