Thursday, April 25, 2013

Scrappy Mom Guest Designer: Sneak Peek Card #3

Hello to all my bloggy friends out there. I am so excited because today is my Friday!! I took tomorrow off to prep for a craft show I am doing on Saturday. I am here to show you my sneak peak card #3 as guest designer for Scrappy Mom Stamps. I used the "That's Entertainment!" stamp set for this card. I decided to use the sentiment, (That's a fact Jack). This sentiment comes from one of my FAVORITE movies ever!! I don't know if the wonderful ladies over at Scrappy Mom's got this from the movie I am thinking of, I will have to find out. Do you know what movie I am talking about!? It's an oldie but a goodie, it's called Stripes, with Bill Murray, do you remember it?? I seen this sentiment, and thought of the perfect card for it, here it is.
This sweet little image actually came from a Christmas file called "Santa's Helpers" from Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons. This set has a lot of cute little toys in it, it's very versatile. My paper is from Crate paper and truthfully I have been hoarding it because I thought it was to cute to cut up, lol. I just love the vintage feel it has! I stamped my sweet little face of my jack in the box using a Peachy keen stamp. I hope you all enjoy my sweet little card, thank you all for stopping by.
 
 

5 comments:

  1. oh my word how totally fun... this card is awesome..

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH this looks like a very very fun set...adding to my list of wishes..birthday is a coming.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE IT! Great spin on the stamp. (You were right, actually - it's a twofer, Stripes and Duck Dynasty! LOL)

    Thank you so very much for being our April Guest Designer - your projects were adorable!

    Bid {{{ HUGS }}}!

    - Mel

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so AWESOME Brianna! I love the file you used at PPPR:) So fun and the layout of your card is so fun and inspiring! GREAT job as always my friend!
    Have a GREAT wknd!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a fun card! Great stamps and love the idea you went with!
    Deb C

    ReplyDelete