Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Happy Fourth: TT DT Day

Hello Everyone, I hope you are all having a fantastic a day. I want to apologize for not posting as much as I usually do. I am not going to go into full detail but my Grandpa's health is declining and he was put in hospice last week. I am trying to get to see him as much as possible, it's kind of tough because he is 3 hours away from me. Although I have not been posting everyday, I have been crafting like a mad women behind the scenes. Just a reminder, I will be the guest designer over at Peachy Keen Stamps for the entire month of July (first post will be on July 8th). I will also have six different projects between my other two design teams.
Okay, enough of all the sad stuff on with my cute 4th of July card. It's my turn to post over at the Timeless Twine Blog, can you believe it's the 4th of July tomorrow!?  I am going to show you are card featuring some scrumptious "Firecracker" twine.
 
My cute little girl is from the Fourth of July Kids Cutting File by Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons. She was holding a little pin wheel, but I decided to make some little pom-poms using the firecracker twine. All my pattern paper came from a digital kit called "All American Summer" by, design by Dani. I ran the card through my sewing machine to add some finishing touches. Before I say goodbye I want to tell everyone to have a fun and safe Holiday!!!
 
Image of  "Firecracker" Aqua Cherry & White Timeless Twine™

5 comments:

  1. Adorable! I love the little pom poms! Such a cute card
    Deb C

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your card!!! That PK face goes perfectly with her!! Great creation!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super CUTE!! Love me some Peachy!
    Shelly

    ReplyDelete
  4. Check out those poms poms! Way fun!

    ReplyDelete