Wednesday, August 14, 2013

PPPR Design Team Day!

Yahoo for Wednesday's, not only is it the middle of the week and I have tomorrow off but it's design team day over at Pretty Paper Pretty Ribbons!! I want to share with you a card I mad for my Husbands birthday tomorrow.
 
For my card I used two different cutting files from the PPPR store, I used the Cookout Cutting File and Layered Labels 2
Cookout Cutting FilesLayered Labels 2 Cutting Files

I took two of the same Labels I wanted to use and welded them together to create my base of my card.
I used the print and cut feature on my silhouette to add the sentiment to the top layer, I then added some glimmer mist and faux stitching to give it more detail. Other items used on my card are Key Lime Sorbet twine by Timeless Twine and green sequences from my stash.
Do you all like it!? Is it bad I can already here my husbands sigh when he reads the sentiment lol, I couldn't help myself I am such a goober!! I want to thank you all for stopping by and taking a peak at my project, have a great day all my crafty friends!!


4 comments: