Wednesday, January 15, 2014

PPPR DT Day: Eh, Happy Vantines Day!

Hello and Happy Wednesday everyone!! Today is DT day over at PPPR :) It's that time a year where I am going to start over whelming you all with Valentines Day cards, please don't despise me.
 
Here is what I created to share with you all today....
PPPR Files Used:

Winter Critters Cutting FilesDoilies 1 Cutting FilesSentiment Spots 3 Cutting Files
I just love all these cutting files together! Lisa's files are so versatile, I love how all the critter accessories can come off so you can mix and match them. I created the sentiment and did a print and cut using my Silhouette. As soon as I seen this sweet moose all I could think of were the moose on the movie "Brother Bear"! I thought it was so funny when they talked with their Canadian accents, that's where I got the "eh" from. If you haven't seen the movie, you need to it's adorable!
 
All my pattern papers are a mix of American Crafts & Crate Paper. My hearts I cut out and then added some Wink of Stella (clear) marker to them, that my, sweetest best-est friend Debbie C. sent me, LOVE you girly!!
I added a couple little embellishments here and there to finish the final touches on my card.
I hope you all like!? Be sure to head on over to the PPPR store and check out all the new files Lisa has been adding!!
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!


2 comments:

  1. This is too fun!!! Prob should send to one of our Canadian teamies...
    Do you say this in Minnesota, too?
    I love the banners for sentiments !!
    Those would come in really handy !!
    Xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. This moose is just too cute! Awesome job as always and love his googly eyes!
    Deb

    ReplyDelete