Monday, March 3, 2014

Timeless Twine + Lawn Fawn = Pure Happiness

Hello my Friends, am I ever excited for today's post!! Today two great company's are joining up, to share creations with you all using products from both Timeless Twine & Lawn Fawn. This cross promo will run from March 3rd to the 7th!! I will be sharing two cards with you all today :) if you would like to see what the other designers created head on over to the Timeless Twine Blog.

For my 1st card, I used the fun new stamp set called "Let's Roll"  and 6x6 petite paper pad "Let's Polka" by Lawn Fawn. I also used my all time favorite twine by Timeless Twine called Strawberry Cupcake.
I stamped and colored my images using Spectrum Noirs. I got the inspiration for my card via Pinterest.


My second card, I made using the same Lawn Fawn Stamp Set and Paper pad but switched up my color of twine. I decided to use some Olive Green, Timeless Twine on this card by adding some stitching. I pulled the twine apart and got rid of the white portion so I could just use the green.
Once again I colored my images in using my Spectrum Noirs.
 
 
Here are all the products used for my cards......
 
let's roll     let's polka petite paper pack
 
 
I hope you all enjoyed my projects, remember to go see what the other designers created!!
Thank you for stopping by & have a GREAT Monday!!
 
 


4 comments:

  1. Well what can I say I don't eat sushi but this is the cutest sushi EVA!!! I love these cards they are so cute! My daughter loves her sushi I am showing them to her. Fab job
    Hugs,
    Deb

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great coloring and your cards are so cute...sweet faces. The papers are super. I like the scallop olive stitching...very pretty.
    quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my, both of these cards are simply delightful! I love how you've combined the great LF papers with the super cute images and your clever use of the twine on your 2nd card! Fabulous and inspiring!!! :) (linseyp2@msn.com)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your cards make me super happy! Love this stamp set and the stitching is so fun!

    ReplyDelete