Thursday, March 13, 2014

YNS: Fun Friday: Sweet Spring

Hello and TGIF all my crafty friends! It's Friday and that means the weekend will soon be upon us, it also means it's time to share another YNS Fun Friday creation with you all. I used the digital stamp called, "Sweet Spring" along with the provided YNS sketch.

Here is this months provided sketch:

 
I colored my digi up using my Spectrum noirs and then added some glossy accents to my mushroom to make it look more dimensional. I stamped my sentiment out on some vellum to give it a softer look.
Papers:
Crate Paper: Pretty Party

We would love for you to come play along in this months challenge! You can either use the provide sketch above or the inspirational photo.......

or both! You still have plenty of time to join in, we would love to see what you create. To find all the detail head on over to the YNS Challenge Blog.

Thank you all for stopping by and I will see you all again tomorrow :)


 
 


3 comments: