Thursday, July 10, 2014

Pretty Cute Stamps: Sneak Peek!

Hello, happy Thursday all!! I am here to share a sneak peek with you all using a "NEW", Pretty Cute Stamps, stamp set.
To read more about the new releases/sneak peeks that will be happening this month, head on over to the Pretty Cute Stamps Blog.
 
Here is my card I created using one of the new sets....
If you like what you see, you will just have to hang tight until July 16th :D
Both my image and sentiment came from the same set.
 
I colored this sweet sweet sloth with my Spectrum noirs.
Sloth: BG3,BG5,BG7,TN1,EB1,EB2,CR3
Tree: TN3,TN5,TN7,CG1,CG2
Clouds: Tim Holtz, Tumbled Glass distress ink
I used the Cupid Cutting Files from the Pretty Paper Pretty Ribbons store, for the hearts on my card.
Cuttlebug Embossing folder
vellum
sequins
Pattern Paper: American Crafts
Solids: Bazzill
 
Before I say goodbye, here are some links you must check out!!
P.S. there are currently 9 sets available for purchase right now in the shop
:D
 
Also, here is the link for the Design Team call going on right now for Pretty Cute Stamps. You have until July 19th to get in your applications!!
 
Hope you all have a fantastic day, thanks for stopping by
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 


1 comment: