Monday, July 21, 2014

Some Odd Girl, Digi Feature: Nerdy Worm!

Hello and Happy Monday, this is my second post for the day to see my first post, scroll down.
 
 It's time to feature another past digital stamp from the Some Odd Girl shop. Since school is right around the corner, this months featured digi is the super cute Nerdy Worm. I made a project, not a card using this super cute little worm.
 P.S you can get this little guy on sale right now over in the digi shop.
 
 
If you can't tell by my photos, I turned a picture frame into a dry erase board.
I used my silhouette to print and cut this super cute little clipboard, from the PPPR store. I then print and cut out my digi and colored it up, using my Spectrum Noirs.
The tape measure wrapped around the frame, is a vintage seamstress tape measure that I had lying around. I created a little bow and them hot glued it to my frame. The marker is attached with an adhesive magnet that I cut to size.
You can use any frame for this project as long as it has glass, so you can wipe off the marker.
My frame I bought from Joanns on sale for $4.99.
Other items used:
This Moment Sentiment Pack: Some Odd Girl (Digital)
Wood grain washi tape
Pattern papers: Basic Grey
Fiskars boarder punch
 
This was a super fun project to make and I think I found a new addiction. How many dry erase boards are too many lol!?!?
Be sure to head on over to the Some Odd Girl blog to see what some of the other girlies created using this cutie!

2 comments:

  1. Brianna this is a wonderful little project and so practical too. Perfect for a teacher.
    {Would love you to visit my blog and join my 900 Follower Give-Away. Thank you so much, if you have already entered, and good luck.}
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete