Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Some Odd girl: It's Jelly Time

Hello Everyone!! As promised, I am here to share my card with you all using the new digi, Jellyfish by Some Odd Girl Stamps. This digi was released yesterday along with, Hula Girl Mae, both are available for purchase over in the Some Odd Girl shop.
These little guys are just so stinking cute, don't you think so!?
I colored them is using my Spectrum Noirs
Letter Stickers: October Afternoon
Arrow and Pink resin bow & Blue rhinestones : Crate Paper
Washi Tape
Yellow Ribbon from stash
Twine(upcycled from SomeOddGirl, packaging)
Tim Holtz: Tumbled Glass Distress Ink
Pattern Paper and green seashell from digital paper pack
 
I hope you all like it :)
Be sure to stop back tomorrow to see my second project for the Some Odd Girl & ARC Crafts collaboration.
 
 
 


1 comment: