Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Your Next Stamp January Release Blog Hop

 
Hello everyone!! Welcome to the, Your Next Stamp January release blog hop!
I am super excited for this months release because the stamps just can't get any cuter.
Valentines Day and St. Patrick's Day is right around the corner, believe it or not and these stamps will showcase those holidays perfectly.
For both of my creations, I used the new stamp set Magically Delicious.
For my first card, I used Spectrum Noirs and Copics to color my image.
My Papers all came from different collections from American Crafts.
She is so stinkin' adorable just skipping across the grass with her little pail of gold.

For my second card, I used kraft paper and my Spectrum Noir pencils. I just love the look of these pencils on kraft. I added some random green apple glitter gumdrops, for some sparkle and shine.
 
This entire stamp set is just too cute for words!
 
Would you like a chance to get your1? One lucky hopper who leaves comments along the way will win a $20.00 YNS Gift Certificate.
Winner will be posted on January 10th on the YNS blog.
 
Of course you can always take advantage of the Special sale and pick up the new release at a discounted price. Through January 11th receive 20% of your ENTIRE purchase.
 
Well, I wont keep you any longer, there are many more blogs to hop along to.
Thank you for stopping by!!
 
 
 
 
 
 

47 comments:

  1. These are both just adorable Brianna. Love your sweet coloring.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such sweet cards! Love your coloring on kraft paper.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Too stinking cute! Wonderful coloring too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute cards! These images are too cute

    ReplyDelete
  5. The images are not working for me. But I am sure from the comments already left that your cards are adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my goodness--these little children are SO CUTE! Fun cards and really fresh colors!

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are adorable--I like the sparkle on both.

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are both so cute! Your coloring is gorgeous and I love all the rainbow parts on the first card.

    ReplyDelete
  9. How sweet. You are thinking ahead to make St Pat's day cards. Still working on v day cards!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cute cards and stamp set. But but but...St. Patrick's Day?? I haven't even finished sending out New Year cards! lol

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lol...love the Magically Delicious sentiment...too fun! Cute cards!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Go happy to see St. Pat's day stamps. I love to send cards for the day but there haven't been many designs.
    the cards are great.
    thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. that should be So happy. My fingers are not working too well. they are cold

      Delete
  13. So cute and fun....the little girl and sentiment actually made me giggle. Great cards ♥

    ReplyDelete
  14. They are Magically Delightful !!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Both cards are fun and sweet. Love the cloud paper and coloring on the first and the single layer and coloring on the Kraft for the second.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love her rainbow socks! So many cute images in this set. Really pretty cards.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Cute new stamps! Your cards are adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  18. So cute - love the images.
    isoscia at aol dot com

    ReplyDelete
  19. Your cards make me happy. Adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  20. With the luck of the Irish I might win this little stamp.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Cute St Patty Day cards! Love the magically delicious sentiment! So fun!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Omg so cute, I love your cards. The first one does look like she's really skipping along

    ReplyDelete
  23. Super cute cards... I can hear the Lucky Charms leprechaun in my head when I read "magically delicious" :-D Great sentiment... would be awesome with some Skittles candies!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Your cute cards make me wish I was Irish!! LOVE the sentiment on the first one. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  25. These are both adorable and your fussy cutting is outstanding!

    ReplyDelete
  26. You've created some great cards! I love how you colored them and I too love the look of color on kraft paper. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  27. What bright and happy cards! So much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  28. Great cards. Love the little leprechaun. Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  29. Love the colours you chose on your first card - so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  30. two very joyful cards...love their happy expressions.

    ReplyDelete
  31. how totally fun.. you totally rocked these fun images..

    ReplyDelete
  32. SUPER CUTE!!! Love both of your cards, Brianna. Wonderful design, beautiful colors, lovely embellishments... :-D

    ReplyDelete
  33. So sweet, love both, coloring is gorgeous and I love all the rainbow. TFS.

    ReplyDelete
  34. ABSOLUTELY CUTE AS CAN BE!!! I am in complete awe of how well done these cards are - colored so well and perfect details added!!! AMAZING!!!

    ReplyDelete
  35. Very cute, reminds me of Lucky Charms, lol. Love the kraft paper!

    ReplyDelete