Monday, May 25, 2015

SugarPea Design: Creative Color Challenge

Hello again....I hope you are all having a fun and safe Holiday Monday!?
We have a fun new challenge going on over at the SugarPea Design Blog.
It's a color challenge....
 
 
These colors just scream baby, don't you think? Of course there would look good for any type of spring/summer theme card too :)
 
All my pattern papers came from my scrap bin, love when I can use up some scraps.
I crocheted the little baby blanket using some Lemonade yellow, Timeless Twine.
 
Other materials:
Satin Ribbon
Doodlebug Designs Enamel Dots
MME Enamel Bow
October Afternoon Button
Hemp Twine
 
For my card I used the....
Store--SugarCuts---Welcome-Baby-AccentsStore--Welcome-Baby
 
We hope you will come and play along in the color challenge with us, we always love seeing your creations!!
Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!!
 


1 comment:

  1. Love how you crocheted a special embellishment for this sweet card Brianna.

    ReplyDelete