Thursday, March 24, 2016

SugarPea Designs- Easter Blessings

It's Thursday, that means only one more day to go before the weekend, woot woot! Does everyone have plans for  Easter? We are staying here in town for Easter Sunday and we will celebrate with my in-laws. Then the following weekend we will be celebrating with my mom's side of the family.
Since Easter is only a couple days away, I thought it would be perfect to share a card just for that occasion. 

Easter-Blessings

Store---Tweet-Friend

Pattern Papers: We R Memory Keepers-Hello Darling
Colored using Copic Markers
Pebbles Inc. Chalk (clouds)
Ribbon-Joann Fabrics
American Crafts-Twine
Inkadinkado- Masking Paper

I had so much fun merging these two sets together. I wanted my sweet little girl from the Easter Blessing Set to look like she was resting up against the tree from the Tweet Friend Set. 
I stamp my girl first and then masked her off using some Masking paper, I then positioned where I wanted my tree and stamped to get desired look.

Hope you have all enjoyed today's card and be sure to swing over to the SugarPea Design blog and show some love to the other design team gals. 
I hope you all have a blessed and safe holiday weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment