Thursday, April 28, 2016

SugarPea Designs: There's always one!

Hello and Happy Thursday my friends! Hope you all have been having a great week. I can't believe that May is only a week away. That means you only have to wait one more month until the next SugarPea Design Release ;) Let's focus on today though. I have a fun interactive card to share with you all using the newly release Quakers set.

Stamps:Quackers

This card was made using the Lori Whitlock Waterfall design from the, online Silhouette Store. Once all my piece were cut I assembled card using some atg adhesive and colorful brads. My Duckies were colored using my Spectrum Aqua watercolor Markers/pens. 

Colors Used:
Yellow, Lime, Orange, Amber, Teal, Aquamarine, Kingfisher & Blossom
Water Color Paper: Spectrum Aqua Watercolour Cardstock.

Don't they just look so adorable with the new, Whatever The Weather Pattern Paper and what about that sentiment!? I am just going Quackers over this stamp set, it has to be one of the cutest sets of all time!

To see more fabulous creations or to join along in any of our challenges, head on over to the SugarPea Design Blog.

Thank you all for stopping by and have a great day!!



1 comment:

  1. This is really cute! I haven't seen a waterfall card in forever. Such a cute stamp set! TFS

    ReplyDelete