Monday, September 19, 2016

My Favorite Things- 2016 Card Design SuperStar Contest

Hello, happy Monday everybody. I decided to create a card to enter into the My Favorite Things, card designs superstar contest. I just adore their stamps and products so what better way to showcase that than by making a card and entering it. I hope to get two more made since you can enter up to 3 times but for now, here is my 1st creation. 
Galaxy Background created using Spectrum Aquas & Sparkle Pen
Aquamarine, Bud Green, Meadow & Black
Sparkle Pen Clear
White Acrylic Paint

Dragons Colored using Copic Markers. 
Teal Dragon: BG70,BG11,BG13,B00,B02,B04,YG11,YG13,YG17,G19,BG09
Purple Dragon: RV63,RV66,V01,V05,V17,BV00,BV02,BV04,YG11,YG13,YG17,G19,B00,B02,B04

MFT Products 

BB Magical Dragons

I improvised for my clouds and used the Die-namics Stitched Speech Bubbles Edges
Die-namics Stitched Speech Bubble Edges
Thank you all for stopping by, I hope you enjoyed and please keep your fingers crossed for me. 

1 comment:

  1. I adore this card!!!! The colors are superb and the dragons look like they are having so much fun!
    The night sky and the clouds are PERFECT!
    Totally lovin' it!

    ReplyDelete