Wednesday, January 18, 2017

My Favorite Things Guest Designer- Day 1

Hello everyone, I am super excited for today's post. It's all in the title...I am currently Guest Designing over at My Favorite Things.
I will be sharing a couple creations starting with my 1st today and then again on the 25th and 26th. 
So lets get started, shall we!? 

I just adore the Kitschy Kitchen stamp set, I just love how versatile it is. This set is chalked full of many amazing different images. I decided to use multiple different images from this set and go with the Monochromatic look. There are so many stamps in this stamp set, which make it perfect for making your own background paper. To add a little extra pop to my card I just used the Kitschy Kitchen Die-namics to cut out the pitcher and pop up adding some embroidery floss behind it. 


Products used can be found over in the MFT shop.

I'd love if you'd all swing by the MFT blog to show some love :) Also, be sure to stop back next week to see my other projects as guest designer. 
Brianna 

No comments:

Post a Comment