Thursday, October 12, 2017

The Greeting Farm- Day 2 previews- Honor Students & Magic Class

Welcome, Welcome!! Today is DAY 2 of Previews for our October Release, which will be available for purchase in The Greeting Farm Store on Sunday, September 15th. If you missed day one be sure to check out my post from yesterday so you don't miss out on the cuteness. 
 Today, we are featuring two new sets, Honor Students & Magic Class. I mixed both these sets for today's card as well as a little free hand.
EEP... I just adore these magical cuties. I free handed the Gryffindor shield and then outlined using a fineline pen. All the character images are from the Honor Students set. It's very faint in this photo but I stamped the entire background behind shield and characters using a bunch of images from the Magic Class stamp set. 
I colored everything using my Copic markers. 



To see more fabby creations by the other design team member make your way over to, The Greeting Farm Blog.


Thank you all for stopping by and be sure to check back tomorrow as we share day three of previews. 

4 comments:

  1. That's such a fun card ! Your coloring job is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally in love with this card
    Awesome coloring! I love these guys

    ReplyDelete
  3. I received my set today and am so excited to use it!
    I love the colors it is true Harry Potter.

    ReplyDelete